Paddle trips are a naturally social distancing activity. The very nature of a river trip promotes a large distance between people while remaining a social activity and enhancing well being. Sunshine, exercise, fresh air and wide open spaces are some of the best countermeasures people can adopt. We believe in the weeks and months ahead customers will need some good old fashion sun shine and outdoor recreation during these challenging times we are all facing.
Based on latest State guidance by Virginia Government officials we have resumed rental / livery operations.
We will be implementing the following modifications to our business operations:
- We will have to implement an array of enhance sanitation measures for building and vehicles.
- All rental equipment will be cleaned and sanitized between each customer use.
- We ask all customers to maintain 6 ft social distancing between staff and other customers.
- The maximum number of patrons in our store will be limited to no more than 15 customers at any time.
- Advance reservations required for all trips.
- We are asking customers to complete all reservations, payment, and waivers online when ever possible.
- We are asking customers to bring their mask to wear in the shuttle vehicles when being transported.
We know that choosing to paddle during this time is a personal / family decision made on a case by case basis. We totally understand if customers choose to stay home, we get it. We must advise that you continue to use your best judgement when deciding whether to participate in our activities. We are asking for some patience from our customers during this time, COVID-19 compliance requirements make extra work for our Small business staff.
Wishing all our guests the best and to STAY SAFE and PADDLE ON.
Call us at 540-798-6564 or 540-261-7334 for more details.